jueves, 25 de febrero de 2016

Third Class

In my last class, I made a speaking activity which consisted on pasting sheets of paper with ten sentences around the class; they were not formulated, so the students did it by telling them to a partner. They had to stand up where the sheet of paper was and make the sentences. What I saw was that they had some problems with the causes “get and have”; however, they did very good during the activity. The environment was focused on sharing and trying to finish the sentences. The teacher was looking at my performance.





I believe that speaking activities can help to improve students’ knowledge because they allow students to make mistakes and correct themselves.
The next time that I teach this lesson, I will try to look for more information about the topic because I looked just for few examples.

        

1 comentario:

  1. I like the first activity because students could speak and at the same time be in motion during the activity. It's good that you always try to vary the activities because students don't get bored, and I think they learn profficiently by doing or seeing something new in the class. Well done!

    ResponderEliminar