martes, 12 de abril de 2016

Third Class / Second Period

My last class was really different from the previous ones because it became from fifty minutes to twenty- five minutes. That happened because my classmate and I had to teach the same day, and the time was not enough. This was really difficult for me because in seconds, I had to decide between many activities and chose the best to achieve the objective.






The students seemed to be distractive; the teacher was taking notes and paying attention. The environment was kind of tired. I guessed it was because the students spent a lot of time sitting. The materials that I used were bond paper, markers and the board.
During the activities, the students understood the lesson, and the activities were done without any complication. I think this was because the topic was easy. Although the time that I had to teach was very brief, the students could get and use the topic. In the little time that I had, I think it hide their learning process because I did very fast.



Based on what I observed, I think students generally get bored and tired when the activities are fill in the blanks or match. They needed to be standing. I taught them the use of WH questions in simple present continuous and future, so the next time that I teach this lesson, I will try to make more speaking activities and kinesthetic activities to help de-stress to the students.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario