martes, 12 de abril de 2016

Second Class / Second Period

In my second class, I could perceive more confidence from the student to me. Before class, the students were talking and asking about some homework that they had with the teacher, and they asked as well some doubts about English. The teacher, as always, was taking notes about everything that I did. During class, they were participating and giving opinions about what I asked to them. The environment was kind of different because the students seemed to be kind of tired. The arrangement was U style; the warm up I designed was useful to review the previous topic, and I could see the difference that they could show through their knowledge. 




On the other hand, I brought very different activities because I used multimedia material like laptop, speakers and projector. I developed a PDP, and I can say that it really worked because the students learned new words. In the pre activity, I asked them some questions related to the video, and they started to discuss. During the video, they watched the video twice, and they had to answer some questions according to the video. In the Post activity, the students discussed the video. 





Based on what I observed, I think students generally pay more attention in class when you use videos, songs and listening activities. I believe that the use of varied activities can give you the opportunity to know if the students have learned the lesson.



So, in the future, I will include multimedia material, and the next time I teach this lesson, I will include more speaking activities.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario